Our Business Values
- To be a pro-active and innovative accounting and advisory firm focused on creating long lasting
relationships with our clients.
- Rather than just have an accountant, our business clients should enjoy a ‘business coach’ relationship.
- From compliance to consulting we
have a commitment to excellence.
- To be active in understanding our clients’ individual needs and provide advice that is both technically sound and success driven.
- Guarantee clients the highest level of confidentiality and integrity in relation to their financial affairs.
- Our clients are never too small or insignificant and no job is too hard or too small.
- With the tax laws constantly changing our team members agree to undertake extensive professional development to keep their skills at the forefront of current standards and practices.
- At all times provide friendly, courteous and personal service from an enthusiastic team who endeavour to deliver quick turnaround of compliance work.
- To be accessible which includes returning client calls promptly and recognising that clients’ needs often extend outside regular business hours.
History of the Firm
Tyndall Eddy Partners was founded in 2006 by Leigh-Jon Eddy, David Tyndall and Melanie Eddy.
The partners resolved to form Tyndall Eddy Partners to take hold of the opportunity to provide personal service and expert taxation and accounting advice to small business.
The personal relationship that we develop with our clients enables us to anticipate and meet their needs and provide the required comprehensive professional taxation and accounting services.
Our people are committed and dedicated to providing the services you need in a professional but very personalised way. Here are the members of our management team that will be looking after you when you allow us to provide you with accounting services:
Leigh-Jon Eddy is one of our directors and is a qualified Certified Practising Accountant.
He has extensive experience advising in the areas of business taxation, structuring and finance, and asset protection.
Leigh-Jon looks after a substantial and varied portfolio of clients and takes great pride in his work and the relationships that result from it.
He has a Bachelor of Business degree and is well versed in providing accounting and practical business advice to businesses.
David Tyndall is one of our directors and is a qualified Certified Practising Accountant.
David has over 12 years experience in the tax and accounting industry, providing taxation and business advice. He has clients from many different industries including retailers, transport operators, primary producers and a number of clients in the construction industry. David also has a large number of salary and wage clients.
In addition to providing tax compliance services to his clients, David’s main aim is to assist his clients in their businesses. This is accomplished by assisting with the setting of business goals, formulating strategies to achieve these goals and putting together the framework to measure the success of the strategies.
Melanie Eddy is one of our directors and is a qualified Certified Practising Accountant.
Melanie has extensive experience in the areas of business consulting and strategic planning, taxation and capital gains tax. Melanie’s client base covers a cross section of local and interstate businesses. She specialises in advising clients and other professional firms in complex capital gains tax issues, property development and business/asset holding structures.
Melanie’s main focus is on her client’s business development and wealth creation, providing the skills, knowledge and experience that is vital to the underpinning of successful business.
Melanie is an advocate for charity and support networks and is a strong supporter and committee member of many not for profit organisations.